When I’m craving cheesecake I bust out these simple Fruit and Cream Cheese Crackers instead. They are an easy healthy option when I’m in treat mode. They also work great as a toddler snack, party appetizer, after school snack or game day treat.
When I was a little girl my Dad sometimes opened up a tube of crackers and spread them with cream cheese and jam for us to snack on. We would sit in his cabin in the mountains and eat our crackers with tall glasses of milk and watch cartoons or old John Wayne movies.
Those crackers hit the spot when I was a kid and they still do today.
Looking for more healthy snack options? I love these easy Triple Chocolate Raspberries to get my chocolate fix without overdoing it.
Fruit and Cream Cheese Crackers: A Simple Healthy Snack
- 1 box crackers such as Ritz
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz strawberry jam or favorite jam
- 5 oz fresh raspberries can sub frozen
- Spread cold cream cheese on crackers.
- Top with strawberry preserves or frozen raspberries or both.