Candy Corn Fudge is a fun fall treat with a no fail fudge recipe behind it. This is a kid friendly project that adults will also enjoy.My dear friend, Katie, absolutely LOVES candy corn. I usually end up buying it when I’m thinking of her. I love candy corn too but it is so sweet I like to eat it along with something that has a different flavor, usually something chocolate.
This fall it dawned on me that candy corn fudge is the perfect solution! It’s like a little square of fall perfection. This is a riff on my easy fudge recipe. I hope you enjoy whipping up a quick batch for your friends. Maybe I should mail some to Katie!
If you love fall candy, make sure to try my Fall Candy Bark! It is a crazy amount of candy on a milk chocolate base.
Candy Corn Fudge
- butter for the pan
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candy corn
- Butter a 9"x9" square baking dish. Set aside.
- Measure chocolate and have it ready along with the vanilla.
- Put sugar and milk in heavy sauce pan. Turn stove on to medium and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Bring it to a boil - no need to stir for a few minutes while it is coming to the boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes stirring with the wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and use a whisk to beat in the chocolate chips until no lumps remain.
- Add vanilla and salt, stir to combine.
- Use a heatproof spatula to scrape fudge into the buttered pan. Scatter candy corn over and press it in until it adheres.
- Let the fudge set. It will be firm enough to cut within 30 minutes. Cut and store in an airtight container.
Free Simple Weeknight Meal Plan!
Sign up here for your free plan and start rocking dinner!