Candy Corn Fudge is a fun fall treat with a no fail fudge recipe behind it. This is a kid friendly project that adults will also enjoy.My dear friend, Katie, absolutely LOVES candy corn. I usually end up buying it when I’m thinking of her. I love candy corn too but it is so sweet I like to eat it along with something that has a different flavor, usually something chocolate.
This fall it dawned on me that candy corn fudge is the perfect solution! It’s like a little square of fall perfection. This is a riff on my easy fudge recipe. I hope you enjoy whipping up a quick batch for your friends. Maybe I should mail some to Katie!
If you love fall candy, make sure to try my Fall Candy Bark! It is a crazy amount of candy on a milk chocolate base.
Candy Corn Fudge
- butter for the pan
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candy corn
- Butter a 9"x9" square baking dish. Set aside.
- Measure chocolate and have it ready along with the vanilla.
- Put sugar and milk in heavy sauce pan. Turn stove on to medium and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Bring it to a boil - no need to stir for a few minutes while it is coming to the boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes stirring with the wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and use a whisk to beat in the chocolate chips until no lumps remain.
- Add vanilla and salt, stir to combine.
- Use a heatproof spatula to scrape fudge into the buttered pan. Scatter candy corn over and press it in until it adheres.
- Let the fudge set. It will be firm enough to cut within 30 minutes. Cut and store in an airtight container.