This Hot Fudge Sauce puts all other chocolate sauces to shame. It is a warm, rich chocolate explosion for any occasion. Best of all, a cook with no experience can make it in five minutes! You might be about to discover that every day is a Hot Fudge Sauce kind of day.
If you don’t like chocolate please leave right now. You are in the wrong place and I can’t help you at all. If you love, adore, and must have the Most Amazing Chocolate Recipes Ever Created you have found your home. Welcome, friends!
My mother once belonged to a club dedicated to the eradication of chocolate from this earth one piece at a time. I am absolutely my mother’s daughter. As a dedicated chocolate lover I have always made great chocolate desserts, but this time I have truly outdone myself.
You Have to Try Making Hot Fudge Sauce at Home
I challenge that you do not know what Hot Fudge Sauce is until you try this recipe. It is rich and chocolaty, creamy and velvety, and dare I say sinfully perfect? Trust me on the brown sugar and salt. I know it sounds crazy but they add a little something magic that other sauces are missing.
This might be the recipe that undoes every effort I have made towards healthy pregnancy eating, as well as the recipe that makes me not really care at all!
What to Serve With Hot Fudge Sauce
Use it to smother your ice cream. Serve it warm over pound cake with whipped cream. Drown your store-bought cheesecake in it. Use it as a dip for chocolate chip cookies. Just don’t blame me when you become the most popular person in the neighborhood and people start bribing you to bring over a fresh batch. I warned you…
Homemade Dessert Sauces
Love homemade dessert sauces? Try this No Fail Homemade Caramel Sauce – a 10 minute recipe!
The Most Decadent Hot Fudge Sauce (In Minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, bring cream to a simmer. You do not have to stir but watch that it does not go past a simmer.
- Add chocolate chips and brown sugar. Stir until all the chips are melted, removing from heat when they are half melted.
- Add the butter, vanilla and salt. Stir until combined and the sauce is smooth without any sugar grains.
- Serve warm over ice cream, cheesecake, or any other dessert. Refrigerate leftovers. Microwave gently to reheat.