Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
These Garlic Parmesan Potatoes have that perfect mix of garlic, butter, cheese and seasonings. They are a quick side dish to toss together for a weeknight dinner or a holiday meal. Adding the butter at the end gives them SO much extra flavor.
- 3 pounds small gold potatoes petite or baby size work well
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. black pepper coarsely ground
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. freeze dried Italian herb blend I use Litehouse brand
- 6 Tbsp. salted butter melted
- Fresh parsley or chives to garnish optional
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Wash the potatoes and slice in half. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Sprinkle everything else except the butter over the potatoes. Gently toss to coat.
Bake for 25 – 30 or until golden and crisp. The potatoes should be very tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Stir in butter until melted. Taste for salt and serve garnished with fresh parsley or chives if desired.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 744mg | Potassium: 50mg | Vitamin A: 580IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.3mg