Dilly Tuna Salad
One can of tuna is a good size lunch for two people if you are eating it with veggies, crackers, salad etc. If you are just eating the tuna salad by itself it is one serving.
- 1 can Albacore Tuna in juice ingredients should be just tuna and salt
- 4 Tablespoons minced sweet onion or green onion
- 1 Tablespoons minced fresh fernleaf dill or 1 teaspoon freeze dried
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt can sub mayo, low fat mayo, or light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- salt if desired
- savory rice crackers or bread to serve optional
Empty the tuna and juice into a small mixing bowl. Break up the tuna with a fork until it is fluffy.
Add onion, dill, yogurt, and pepper. Taste and add salt if desired.
This can be eaten right away or saved for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 21mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 17mg