White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip
For the raspberry sauce part
- 12 oz raspberries fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Ball instant pectin
For the cheesecake part
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz white chocolate I use half of a Ghirardelli White Chocolate bar
Dipping Stuff (pick your favorites)
- double stuff Oreos
- gram crackers
- vanilla wafers
- shortbread cookies
- Milano cookies we love the Trader Joe's version with Belgian chocolate!
- squares of Hershey's milk chocolate
Add the 1/2 cup sugar and the pectin to the raspberries. Stir for 2 minutes and set aside.
In a stand mixer, whip the softened cream cheese and sugar together on high until fully combined. Add lemon juice and whipping cream. Beat on high for 3 minutes pausing occasionally to scrape down the sides.
Put the cheesecake mixture in a serving bowl. Grate in as much white chocolate as desired and stir. I put some in and save some for garnishing the top.
Swirl in 3/4 cup of the raspberry sauce until the dip looks festive. Garnish with grated white chocolate, fresh raspberries and mint leaves as desired.
Dip your favorite treats in and enjoy!
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 289IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg