Easy Pineapple Cake
Thick layers of pound cake or angel food cake are filled with rich pineapple cream for this easy pineapple cake. Only five ingredients and ten minutes!
- 1 can crushed pineapple 20oz (do not drain)
- 8 oz thawed cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 4 serving size (3.4oz)
- 1 pound cake 16oz or angel food cake if desired
- 1/3 cup amaretto liquor can sub Troni Syrup
- Garnish as desired with slices of pineapple toasted almonds or maraschino cherries
In a medium bowl combine the pineapple with all of the juice, the pudding and the cool whip. Stir with a spoon until well mixed. Let the mixture stand for five minutes.
Cut cake into three layers and brush with amaretto.
Divide the filling between the layers of cake and on the top to create three layers of filling.
Garnish as desire and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg