Deviled Ham Spread
This creamy, savory deviled ham spread is one of the best things you can do with tasty leftover ham! It is a wonderful appetizer, picnic food, or lazy Saturday night dinner with crackers and veggies. You only need a few ingredients you probably have on hand and 5 minutes to put it together!
Servings: 15 servings
- 2 cups chunks of leftover ham (this is about 10oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (mayo lovers use 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (use 1/4 teaspoon if you want spicy)
Dice the ham and then pulse in a food processor until it is in small pieces but not a paste. Just a few pulses should do it. You want texture.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with crackers or bread. I like to serve cheese, pickles and olives at the same time so that guests can combine as they desire.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg