This chicken salad is perfect. It is moist, flavorful and has just a few hints of fruit in it. It is super easy to make your own and downright scrumptious.
Servings: 6 Servings
- ¾ lbs shredded chicken
- 1 stalk of celery chopped small (including the leaves)
- 2 green onions
- 2 slices of sweet onion chopped small
- 3-6 leaves garlic chives minced or 2 Tablespoons of regular chives, minced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries preferably Craisins
- ¼ cup light mayo
- ¼ cup Greek honey yogurt
- 2-4 Tablespoons fresh fernleaf dill minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Put everything in a mixing bowl.
Mix gently until combined. Taste for salt and pepper, adjust if needed.
Chill for a few hours so everything can marinate a bit.
Serve with a dish of sliced almonds or other favorite nuts.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 460mg | Potassium: 174mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.4mg